USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
The only reason I (somewhat) disregard Dev being gifted a PoV is that he used it on an ally. And his social game was 5*. Not a Top 5 BB Champ, but if others say he is I won't argue much. NT
FurlessBat
Jokers Pro
Reged: 09/22/15
Posts: 50003
Bigger issue for me is that the newbies had no chance to win a vote over the icons. I do believe your gameplay is different when you have another lifeline like a DPOV NT
10/03/26 09:07 AM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Justice for TKor
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
The only reason I (somewhat) disregard Dev being gifted a PoV is that he used it on an ally. And his social game was 5*. Not a Top 5 BB Champ, but if others say he is I won't argue much. NT
1
TheBigJerz
10/03/26 08:28 AM
Extra information
Thread views: 74
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)