Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


TheBigJerz
Professional
Reged: 07/06/25
Posts: 4926
The only reason I (somewhat) disregard Dev being gifted a PoV is that he used it on an ally. And his social game was 5*. Not a Top 5 BB Champ, but if others say he is I won't argue much. NT
10/03/26 08:28 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The only reason I (somewhat) disregard Dev being gifted a PoV is that he used it on an ally. And his social game was 5*. Not a Top 5 BB Champ, but if others say he is I won't argue much. NT
1
TheBigJerz
10/03/26 08:28 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 67
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)