Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

scubadog
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 07/23/06
Posts: 34223
Loc: The Golden State
what do you think? We like Devens as a winner? AFP winner? Think Devens will quit his job at the University and do the reality circuit? He did have advantages. Who else should have won?
10/02/26 08:01 PM




Dee? As a BB feed watcher I thrive on people moving the board, strategy. Taylor is smart, good looking, but three months of a resting HG doing nothing but cleaning and cooking is disheartning. I love the feeds. I would not watch Big Brother without the feeds. As a feed watcher, Drew, FAB, the Icons, Kamu, Yash were who I wanted to watch.



Edited (10/02/26 08:03 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* what do you think? We like Devens as a winner? AFP winner? Think Devens will quit his job at the University and do the reality circuit? He did have advantages. Who else should have won?
1 1
scubadog
10/02/26 08:01 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 52
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)