Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Doesn't BB have a rule about discussing how they are going to vote? I really think Taylor using her vote to buy 75k should be a violation. I think Devens was smart and should have taken Taylor to...
spandex50
Key Meister
Reged: 07/27/26
Posts: 2237
agree 100% NT
10/02/26 09:29 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Doesn't BB have a rule about discussing how they are going to vote? I really think Taylor using her vote to buy 75k should be a violation. I think Devens was smart and should have taken Taylor to...
1 1
Jonny2fngrs
10/02/26 08:03 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 94
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)