Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: A few final thoughts: This was one of the best recent seasons. Drew is one of the best HGs we've had in a while. Taylor did not deserve 75k. I never want to see Ang and Lala again. NT
ImApathetic
Professional
Reged: 08/14/07
Posts: 4530
I loved this season, but for me Dee and Devens were what kept me interested and entertained. NT
10/02/26 09:18 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A few final thoughts: This was one of the best recent seasons. Drew is one of the best HGs we've had in a while. Taylor did not deserve 75k. I never want to see Ang and Lala again. NT
2 6 4 1 1
thotiano
10/02/26 08:58 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 66
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)