Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


Osei
Carpal Tunnel
Reged: 08/05/05
Posts: 2848
Loc: Arlington, Virginia
IMO, she earned the $75K by reversing the threat Devens made to her about the votes. If Devens had never made that threat, she likely never would've threatened Devens back and Drew gets the $75K...
10/02/26 09:09 AM






Edited (10/02/26 09:46 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I do have to say that Taylor looked beautiful and I wish her hair was like that more. I wonder if the jury kept saying how great the final 2 looked was because of her transformation or were they just
jmpenn90
10/02/26 08:36 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 101
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)