Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


jmpenn90
Poo Bah
Reged: 07/05/06
Posts: 9158
I think he knew he had a chance but it was riskier so he went with the better option. I really really wanted him to take Drew but I can’t really fault him with making the better game move. Even
10/02/26 08:28 AM




Drew admits that it was the better move and that he was going to do the same thing and he said that in his post game interviews. I just hope they say close and Devens gives Drew a great Christmas gift this year or maybe for the next few years. Lol

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Doesn't BB have a rule about discussing how they are going to vote? I really think Taylor using her vote to buy 75k should be a violation. I think Devens was smart and should have taken Taylor to...
1 1
Jonny2fngrs
10/02/26 08:03 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 98
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)