Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Doesn't BB have a rule about discussing how they are going to vote? I really think Taylor using her vote to buy 75k should be a violation. I think Devens was smart and should have taken Taylor to...
Not_so_annoyed
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/03/09
Posts: 32404
Apparently, there is no rule. Devens threatened to influence the jury votes "if" Taylor won and didn't take him to final two. Was that "buying" 75k or more? His statement was made well before hers NT
10/02/26 08:16 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Doesn't BB have a rule about discussing how they are going to vote? I really think Taylor using her vote to buy 75k should be a violation. I think Devens was smart and should have taken Taylor to...
1 1
Jonny2fngrs
10/02/26 08:03 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 99
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)