Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


Jonny2fngrs
enthusiast
Reged: 09/20/12
Posts: 277
Doesn't BB have a rule about discussing how they are going to vote? I really think Taylor using her vote to buy 75k should be a violation. I think Devens was smart and should have taken Taylor to...
10/02/26 08:03 AM




secure the win. I did not see the actual conversation but it just feels like it is getting one step closer to being able to buy your way to the end. I guess if this get addressed, figure out a way to fix the bitter jurors. Lala voting for Taylor was a joke as well.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Doesn't BB have a rule about discussing how they are going to vote? I really think Taylor using her vote to buy 75k should be a violation. I think Devens was smart and should have taken Taylor to...
1 1
Jonny2fngrs
10/02/26 08:03 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 92
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)