Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I have never disliked a reality show contestant more than Angela. She has not one redeeming quality and in a nutshell she is insufferable. Unfortunately I can see Traitors in her future...but why? NT
PierreBourne
Joker Uber Member
Reged: 06/09/20
Posts: 22016
Loc: LSU
Glad we got her return out the way lol NT
10/02/26 05:28 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I have never disliked a reality show contestant more than Angela. She has not one redeeming quality and in a nutshell she is insufferable. Unfortunately I can see Traitors in her future...but why? NT
Teeeeebone
10/02/26 05:27 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 18
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)