| DidiJ |
|
| newbie |
|
| Reged: 08/06/12 |
| Posts: 37 |
|
|
|
Congratulations Devens! Finally a deserving winner after so many bitter jurys through the years. Devens definitely deserved this win, he worked his butt off all season and always smiling and with a 10/02/26 04:23 AM
|
|
|
|
|
heart. He definitely deserved AFP, always entertaining and kept us informed on his thought process. I'm so happy for him and his family! I was so proud when he didn't let Taylor slide with her racist remarks that almost made me vomit. The jury laughed at her when she tried to take credit for something she had nothing to do with. Taylor stayed in her bed and complained about hating everyone except La La. Taylor would've gotten 2nd against anyone on the jury or in the finals. I love that he got the 10 grand too. After California taxes, he'll get less than half, SAD!!
|
|
|
|
|
|