Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I bet Drew got more votes than Yash, big time fan favorite right after Devens who already had a fanbase.... suck on that NT
WolfDShadow
old hand
Reged: 07/24/10
Posts: 999
when I checked this morning Polls had Dee Devens and Drew as top of all the fan polls so the fact Yash beat out Dee is surprising since the voting ended this morning before the Finale. NT
10/01/26 11:34 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I bet Drew got more votes than Yash, big time fan favorite right after Devens who already had a fanbase.... suck on that NT
kkiiji
10/01/26 06:41 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 7
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)