Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Devens cost Drew $75,000. What a traitor & I hope people treat him that way. NT
WolfDShadow
old hand
Reged: 07/24/10
Posts: 999
to be honest when he cut Drew I thought it was a $750K mistake until Taylor opened her mouth and gave trash answers and speech. a Devens vs Drew F2 would have been a much more interesting vote. NT
10/01/26 11:16 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens cost Drew $75,000. What a traitor & I hope people treat him that way. NT
2 5 1 1 1 4 1 1
nmbeach
10/01/26 06:45 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 51
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)