USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
Any interviews tomorrow? I usually stop caring after the finale. But I have a rare Friday off from work. NT
WolfDShadow
old hand
Reged: 07/24/10
Posts: 999
F3 will be doing their exit interviews tomorrow with Devens having his big interview with CBS, the rest will get their post show interviews either at their hotel rooms or when they get home. NT
10/01/26 10:37 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
Any interviews tomorrow? I usually stop caring after the finale. But I have a rare Friday off from work. NT
1
TheBigJerz
10/01/26 06:55 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 5
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)