Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I don't understand the big thing about being a rocket scientist? I would have been like well she sure sucks at Big Brother. NT
N2BB
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 03/11/08
Posts: 35385
Loc: California
I think it would be more interesting to reveal that Jason has been on RuPaul's Drag Race. He should have played as Reality TV Vet (Icon) he would have lasted longer in the game. NT
10/01/26 10:24 PM






The greatest pleasure in life is doing what others say you cannot do. ~Walter Bagehot~

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I don't understand the big thing about being a rocket scientist? I would have been like well she sure sucks at Big Brother. NT
1
MOP
10/01/26 07:08 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 50
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)