Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


Shar
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 05/24/07
Posts: 30951
I had to go out earlier this evening and finally got to watch the finale. I am so happy for Devens, but sad for Drew. I commiserate with those whose favorite did not win. We've all been there. NT
10/01/26 08:29 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I had to go out earlier this evening and finally got to watch the finale. I am so happy for Devens, but sad for Drew. I commiserate with those whose favorite did not win. We've all been there. NT
5
Shar
10/01/26 08:29 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 11
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)