USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
I just hope everybody that interviews Deven’s plays the clip when he was begging Drew to save him when he said “I PROMISE TO TAKE YOU TO FINAL TWO!” NT
binkie94
Jokers Pro
Reged: 09/06/07
Posts: 70551
While they play that clip they can also play Drew saying his big move would be to cut Devens and take Taylor to F2 NT
10/01/26 08:27 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
I just hope everybody that interviews Deven’s plays the clip when he was begging Drew to save him when he said “I PROMISE TO TAKE YOU TO FINAL TWO!” NT
1
nmbeach
10/01/26 08:14 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 33
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)