Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: I am looking forward to jury interviews. I want to know if their votes would have changed if was D/D. Also want to hear Lala talk about her vote. I miss the backyard after show interviews NT
Rainedrop
Joker
Reged: 09/01/09
Posts: 14748
That would be interesting. NT
10/01/26 07:46 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I am looking forward to jury interviews. I want to know if their votes would have changed if was D/D. Also want to hear Lala talk about her vote. I miss the backyard after show interviews NT
3 4
JillyBean
10/01/26 07:45 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 8
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)