USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
I understand Drew being hurt Devins cut him, however, Drew was going to cut Devins had he won the final HOH. He seemed to forget that NT
Not_so_annoyed
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/03/09
Posts: 32398
I am ecstatic that the little mop head's final seat was as the 7th juror. All is well in BB land...but it took all season. I was losing hope...and then...yipeee!!!! NT
10/01/26 07:12 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Edited (10/01/26 07:12 PM)
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
I understand Drew being hurt Devins cut him, however, Drew was going to cut Devins had he won the final HOH. He seemed to forget that NT
3
1
satxbbfan
10/01/26 07:10 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 18
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)