Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I don't drink during the week normally but got my bourbon ready to pour! I'll raise a glass for a Drew/Devens win and cry into it if Taylor somehow wins first place. NT
Rainedrop
Joker
Reged: 09/01/09
Posts: 14707
Having a Lil party over here too wings n stuff. Ill tap my beer to your bourbon. Cheers! NT
10/01/26 04:15 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I don't drink during the week normally but got my bourbon ready to pour! I'll raise a glass for a Drew/Devens win and cry into it if Taylor somehow wins first place. NT
5 2
berkshire
10/01/26 04:04 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 13
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)