Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: good morning jokers. So I’ve been reading everywhere cause that’s what I do in the morning and I see a lot of post stating that Drew was mean and hateful to Taylor from the beginning.
LillyBell
Jokers Wild
Reged: 09/07/06
Posts: 150686
Lies but did you see all the schit Taylor talked about Drew and Devens? NT
10/01/26 08:21 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* good morning jokers. So I’ve been reading everywhere cause that’s what I do in the morning and I see a lot of post stating that Drew was mean and hateful to Taylor from the beginning.
sissy
10/01/26 04:37 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 114
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)