Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Happy Finale Day! I gotta say you guys really were awesome. I have to say. But you basically know me, I’m FurlessBat. Every handshake I shook, I kept. It’s only me, I’m FurlessBat. If there’s anyway
MosheMouse
Carpal Tunnel
Reged: 10/10/16
Posts: 2867
Loc: Texas
Nice pun.. Furless. You’ve defended me greatly…. NT
10/01/26 06:36 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Happy Finale Day! I gotta say you guys really were awesome. I have to say. But you basically know me, I’m FurlessBat. Every handshake I shook, I kept. It’s only me, I’m FurlessBat. If there’s anyway
2 1
FurlessBat
10/01/26 06:01 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 109
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)