Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


jmpenn90
Poo Bah
Reged: 07/05/06
Posts: 9119
I hadn’t either until she called Devens an idiot when he walked away last night. If he winds up taking her I could see her calling him this to the jury and bragging that she played him. NT
10/01/26 06:26 AM






Edited (10/01/26 06:27 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Do you think Taylor will be rude about Devens/Drew if she is in the final 2 or asking a jury question? I originally thought no but she seems to really dislike them. She could say they bullied her
1 1 1
jmpenn90
10/01/26 06:22 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 100
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)