Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Happy Finale Day! I gotta say you guys really were awesome. I have to say. But you basically know me, I’m FurlessBat. Every handshake I shook, I kept. It’s only me, I’m FurlessBat. If there’s anyway
sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 13177
it was good to spend another BB summer with you NT
10/01/26 06:21 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Happy Finale Day! I gotta say you guys really were awesome. I have to say. But you basically know me, I’m FurlessBat. Every handshake I shook, I kept. It’s only me, I’m FurlessBat. If there’s anyway
2 1
FurlessBat
10/01/26 06:01 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 114
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)