Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 13177
i’m sad to see this season come to an end. But I’m sad every season on the last day.. here’s to Devens being smart and taking Drew, and here’s to Drew going forward in Life
10/01/26 06:17 AM




As a dental surgeon, and sometime reality figure. I really enjoyed watching Drew and Devens together. I hope all three of the finalist. Have a wonderful life from here on out. Now I have to find something to do with my time.. Lol

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* i’m sad to see this season come to an end. But I’m sad every season on the last day.. here’s to Devens being smart and taking Drew, and here’s to Drew going forward in Life
1 1
sissy
10/01/26 06:17 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 23
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)