USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
good morning jokers. So I’ve been reading everywhere cause that’s what I do in the morning and I see a lot of post stating that Drew was mean and hateful to Taylor from the beginning.
Spacefarer
Professional
Reged: 06/05/10
Posts: 4742
Loc: Tdot
He avoided Taylor and it was obvious, no more so than when he won BBB and only totally ignored Taylor while celebrating with Mallory. NT
10/01/26 05:02 AM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Little St. James Lake (formerly Lake Ontario)
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
good morning jokers. So I’ve been reading everywhere cause that’s what I do in the morning and I see a lot of post stating that Drew was mean and hateful to Taylor from the beginning.
sissy
10/01/26 04:37 AM
Extra information
Thread views: 88
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)