Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 13171
good morning jokers. So I’ve been reading everywhere cause that’s what I do in the morning and I see a lot of post stating that Drew was mean and hateful to Taylor from the beginning.
10/01/26 04:37 AM




Again, I wasn’t watching real close in the beginning and I wasn’t watching the live feeds in the beginning is this the truth? Did Drew disrespect Taylor was he mean to her? I mean, I saw one clip of him talking about he didn’t like her but the few times I saw Taylor talking about Drew. It was how she hated him. Her and Leila were dogging him bad. Did she hate him because he hated her first what’s the deal?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* good morning jokers. So I’ve been reading everywhere cause that’s what I do in the morning and I see a lot of post stating that Drew was mean and hateful to Taylor from the beginning.
sissy
10/01/26 04:37 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 91
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)