USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
Do you guys think they pushed the final to the 1st so paramount subscriptions renew on that day? NT
silverspoons
Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/09/09
Posts: 97526
Mine renews the day I started? So I started July 10th, mine renews on the 10th. If I cancel any day after the 10th I pay the whole month, no refunds. Everytime I cancel they offer me a deal to stay NT
10/01/26 01:37 AM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
Do you guys think they pushed the final to the 1st so paramount subscriptions renew on that day? NT
1
pandasal23
10/01/26 01:13 AM
Extra information
Thread views: 8
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)