Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Am I reading correctly that Devens now plans to take Taylor to F2? I know he said a while back he would lie to Taylor about taking her to F2 but is this time legit? NT
tatertot2
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/04/22
Posts: 5090
Silver spoons posted this in updates right before Devens went to sleep: Devens says to Taylor it is a no brainer, I need to sleep on it & we can talk about it tomorrow. Still not definite. NT
09/30/26 11:30 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Am I reading correctly that Devens now plans to take Taylor to F2? I know he said a while back he would lie to Taylor about taking her to F2 but is this time legit? NT
MajorHurricane
09/30/26 11:28 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 19
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)