Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: If Taylor sits in those final 2 seats I'm done with BB forever. 1 time is a fluke, 2 times is negligence, 3 times is intention. Welcome to the future of BB. Sit around and win final HOH. Sad. Smh NT
dustyma
Joker
Reged: 08/16/02
Posts: 10719
Loc: Tennessee
Yep, me too. I miss actual gamers who jury rewarded for game instead of because they liked the new summer camp buddies. Last few seasons have really been let down NT
09/30/26 11:25 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* If Taylor sits in those final 2 seats I'm done with BB forever. 1 time is a fluke, 2 times is negligence, 3 times is intention. Welcome to the future of BB. Sit around and win final HOH. Sad. Smh NT
MrBigIsStepBro
09/30/26 11:21 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 13
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)