USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
I think Taylor did get in Devins head. Uh oh. NT
dustyma
Joker
Reged: 08/16/02
Posts: 10713
Loc: Tennessee
I think devens rather lose to Drew than Taylor, plus I don't think he would lie to Drew. If he didn't make a promise when she brought it up, it won't happen. NT
09/30/26 08:29 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
I think Taylor did get in Devins head. Uh oh. NT
tonic
09/30/26 08:21 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 20
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)