Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


bigbrother6970
journeyman
Reged: 07/29/10
Posts: 99
Loc: Pittsburgh,pa
Big Brother 28 Finale
09/30/26 08:05 PM




I am counting down the hours until Big Brother 28 finally ends. This season had more houseguests that i didn't like. I am not watching the finale. The thought of Taylor winning will make this season my top ten worst Big Brother seasons ever. I never saw mean disgusting houseguests. Few had baby tamtrums. I am going to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers instead.
If Devens or Drew wins. I will be happy.
I will check who wins friday morning.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother 28 Finale
1 1
bigbrother6970
09/30/26 08:05 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 147
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)