USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 13156
See I didn’t get to see him in the beginning. I didn’t see the Life feeds when he was there. I only saw a couple of clips on the show so I don’t know about his negative outlook on the others.
09/30/26 06:41 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
But he nailed the others in that skit he nailed their behavior
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
Selina/Jason just dropped his jury impressions
beachbum7
09/30/26 06:14 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 170
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)