USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
Now I need to go buy some hot dogs. NT
diamondangel32
old hand
Reged: 08/13/23
Posts: 1126
Yesterday, they influenced me to make a hamburger for dinner. I had already planned on a hot dog tonight. Quick & easy as I have somewhere to go tonight. NT
09/30/26 02:12 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
Now I need to go buy some hot dogs. NT
1
sicabrit
09/30/26 01:41 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 5
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)