Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I hope Taylor has done this before because that stuff can really damage your hair. If she's not careful it will break off in clumps NT
maxreality
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 09/04/10
Posts: 5512
I think she looks better with dark hair. Thought so when she would have on that dark hair cover before bed. Wonder why they wanted 2 women with similar hair extension styles this year. NT
09/30/26 01:56 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I hope Taylor has done this before because that stuff can really damage your hair. If she's not careful it will break off in clumps NT
1
binkie94
09/30/26 01:42 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 38
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)