Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I wasn't able to watch this season. Does Devens actually have a shot of winning the season? NT
sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 13122
I think so he did an outstanding job, he was funny. He was helpful., he didn’t just lay around and do nothing. The only thing that I believe could hold him back is the fact that he is an icon as they
09/30/26 11:48 AM




Called him and he won competitions

Edited (09/30/26 11:48 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I wasn't able to watch this season. Does Devens actually have a shot of winning the season? NT
AZ_Cards_11
09/30/26 11:47 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 44
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)