Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


Gorf
Master Baiter
Reged: 07/08/04
Posts: 64861
im not attacking u, I am questioning ur sources considering the info you brought fourth. U also said
09/30/26 06:42 AM




"I was googling Angela and a question popped up why was Angela removed from BB. Clicked on it. It's a facebook article saying she was removed"

which is 1 article, so kinda contradictory.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Rumor or truth? I've read a couple articles that Angela was removed from jury? From just jury house or the jury? Would anyone know anything about this? NT *DELETED*
1
Rainedrop
09/30/26 06:24 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 184
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)