Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Roll call! Who is your afp and who gets the votes? I voted drew and sometimes devins. NT
sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 13088
good morning I voted for Drew. I assumed that Rick would get America’s favorite player, but I want Drew to have it. He’s been such a good kid. He’s been easy-going. He doesn’t get his feathers ruffled
09/30/26 06:21 AM




He’s been an all-around fun player to watch

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Roll call! Who is your afp and who gets the votes? I voted drew and sometimes devins. NT
1
pandasal23
09/30/26 05:01 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 83
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)