Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


shellshann
Key Meister
Reged: 07/06/04
Posts: 2018
I think there is 3 types of players 1, the players that control the game 2, the players that see the control and wants to change it 3, players that do nothing and I think the #3 are the players that
09/29/26 05:37 PM




ruin the game

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I think there is 3 types of players 1, the players that control the game 2, the players that see the control and wants to change it 3, players that do nothing and I think the #3 are the players that
1
shellshann
09/29/26 05:37 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 70
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)