Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Im so sad, only a couple more days to mock Taylor and everything she does do, doesn't do, and how she looks and talks. What will I spend the off season doing?? NT
wyndycty
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/09/07
Posts: 104150
Loc: Austin via Chicago by way of Pittsburgh
This is the end of the season where we pick on the remaining guest, too old, too loud, too slow, I have yet to see where everyone walked on water by the end of a season NT
09/29/26 01:16 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Im so sad, only a couple more days to mock Taylor and everything she does do, doesn't do, and how she looks and talks. What will I spend the off season doing?? NT
1 1 1
Gorf
09/29/26 11:18 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 94
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)