Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Im so sad, only a couple more days to mock Taylor and everything she does do, doesn't do, and how she looks and talks. What will I spend the off season doing?? NT
Mazita
Joker
Reged: 08/03/02
Posts: 11160
She has taken a lot of crap, but kept on cooking and cleaning!!Who would put up with these 2 idiots this long and spend TIME with them...besides she is studying...Yay 4 Tay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NT
09/29/26 12:54 PM






My dentist told me I need a crown. I was like: I KNOW !, Right?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Im so sad, only a couple more days to mock Taylor and everything she does do, doesn't do, and how she looks and talks. What will I spend the off season doing?? NT
1 1 1
Gorf
09/29/26 11:18 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 104
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)