Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Im so sad, only a couple more days to mock Taylor and everything she does do, doesn't do, and how she looks and talks. What will I spend the off season doing?? NT
Buzz
Virtual Realist
Reged: 12/07/05
Posts: 3251
With our luck she'll be brought back as an icon next season..... NT
09/29/26 12:03 PM






I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Sh*t)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Im so sad, only a couple more days to mock Taylor and everything she does do, doesn't do, and how she looks and talks. What will I spend the off season doing?? NT
1 1 1
Gorf
09/29/26 11:18 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 91
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)