Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


NSGirl
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 09/18/04
Posts: 32873
The more days go by this week, the less I like Taylor. I have never been her biggest fan, but she is obnoxious and she points fingers at others for behaviour she exhibits herself. Dev evict her! NT
09/29/26 09:48 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The more days go by this week, the less I like Taylor. I have never been her biggest fan, but she is obnoxious and she points fingers at others for behaviour she exhibits herself. Dev evict her! NT
8 3 1 1
NSGirl
09/29/26 09:48 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 37
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)