Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Even though I don't really like Taylor all that much, I'm happy to see how happy she is for her birthday, hopefully this lifts her spirits all the way to finale night. NT
Rainedrop
Joker
Reged: 09/01/09
Posts: 14583
Same. Everyone should have a happy birthday NT
09/29/26 05:40 AM






Edited (09/29/26 05:44 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Even though I don't really like Taylor all that much, I'm happy to see how happy she is for her birthday, hopefully this lifts her spirits all the way to finale night. NT
1 4 1
MajorHurricane *
09/28/26 11:56 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 21
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)