Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: D&D are discussing Taylors bizarre behavior and think she's depressed. She said earlier to Drew that she hated everybody. Couldn't wait to get out, and she was serious. NT
sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 13044
I think it is sad when somebody makes it their mission to make other people unhappy because they’re unhappy. We choose whether we want to be happy or unhappy. We choose how we treat people.
09/29/26 03:40 AM




I don’t go into work in a bad mood, trying to make other people unhappy because I’m unhappy. Because I can regulate the way, I treat other people.. if you allow people to treat you bad they’re gonna treat you bad. Taylor makes it her mission to make other people miserable because she’s miserable.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* D&D are discussing Taylors bizarre behavior and think she's depressed. She said earlier to Drew that she hated everybody. Couldn't wait to get out, and she was serious. NT
2
SueCarol
09/28/26 10:42 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 42
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)