Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: What I miss today? Also; The blowback on Angela's fake fights makes me feel good. I hope she crawls back under whatever Utah rock she lives in and stays there for life. NT
bunnielebowski
Thread Baron
Reged: 06/09/08
Posts: 7338
Loc: free spirit
What blowback are you referring to? NT
09/29/26 02:08 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What I miss today? Also; The blowback on Angela's fake fights makes me feel good. I hope she crawls back under whatever Utah rock she lives in and stays there for life. NT
TheBigJerz
09/28/26 08:11 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 70
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)