Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: What I miss today? Also; The blowback on Angela's fake fights makes me feel good. I hope she crawls back under whatever Utah rock she lives in and stays there for life. NT
sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 13041
for heaven sake, I wish that would happen, but I wanted to cry first cause Melody got the best of her. And I don’t like Melody.
09/28/26 08:14 PM




i’m not totally heartless, but I was bullied when I was a kid and I was always afraid to strike back so I’ve always wanted to strike back and make somebody else cry. now I’m old and crotchety so not so afraid.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What I miss today? Also; The blowback on Angela's fake fights makes me feel good. I hope she crawls back under whatever Utah rock she lives in and stays there for life. NT
TheBigJerz
09/28/26 08:11 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 55
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)