Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 13041
mine is got to be 55 or 60 years old and the hair is just a very thin patch of pink hair. I also have a baby doll that I got when I was probably five and when you lay down her eyes close.
09/28/26 07:50 PM




When you give her a bottle, she pees or wet if you sit her up her eyes open she’s like so so antique cause she was old when I got her at a garage sale

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* lol, those boys need to do something with their hair NT
1 1
sissy
09/28/26 07:35 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 48
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)