Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I am 100.0000000% hoping Devens wins on Thursday. He and Drew DESERVE to be final 2. Taylor has been in her pod 97% of the entire season. She deserves nothing more than her stipend. Yes I said it. NT
angelala
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/22/09
Posts: 5095
I agree, I feel like I'm done with Big Brother if she wins it. NT
09/28/26 03:59 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I am 100.0000000% hoping Devens wins on Thursday. He and Drew DESERVE to be final 2. Taylor has been in her pod 97% of the entire season. She deserves nothing more than her stipend. Yes I said it. NT
3 8 7 1 1 1 1 1
BB_LETS_GO
09/28/26 02:37 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 62
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)