Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I am 100.0000000% hoping Devens wins on Thursday. He and Drew DESERVE to be final 2. Taylor has been in her pod 97% of the entire season. She deserves nothing more than her stipend. Yes I said it. NT
Osei
Carpal Tunnel
Reged: 08/05/05
Posts: 2838
Loc: Arlington, Virginia
As Clint Eastwood (and Snoop from the Wire) famously said, "deserve's got nothing to do with it". Whoever the jurors decide to vote for is the rightful winner, end of story IMO... NT
09/28/26 02:59 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I am 100.0000000% hoping Devens wins on Thursday. He and Drew DESERVE to be final 2. Taylor has been in her pod 97% of the entire season. She deserves nothing more than her stipend. Yes I said it. NT
3 4 1 4 1 1 1 1
BB_LETS_GO
09/28/26 02:37 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 31
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)